Hawaiian Humane Society seeking car donations | Pets
The Hawaiian Humane Society is asking the public to support its near 30 animal welfare programs and services by donating an automobile.
Vehicle donations must:
- be in running condition
- have a current registration and safety check
- have a clear Hawaii title
- be free of unpaid violations
- be driven to Manheim Hawaii near the airport off Nimitz Highway
If you're interested in donating a vehicle, complete the Auto Donation Form online. The form may also be printed out and faxed to (808) 955-6034 or mailed to the Hawaiian Humane Society at 2700 Waialae Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96826.
Vehicles may be dropped off at Manheim Hawaii (1001 Ahua Street) Monday through Thursday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. or Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Please call (808) 840-8900 before dropping off your vehicle.
The Humane Society says supporters will receive credit for the full sale amount of the vehicle and will be provided with all the acknowledgements required for federal and state tax purposes. For more information, call (808) 356-2213.
One hundred percent of the donations will stay in the islands to help local animals and people.
For more information visit the Hawaii Humane Society website.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Portion of California Ave. closed due to fallen tree
- Portions of Kailua Beach Park to close for sand replenishment
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Closes on Oahu's Highest Home Sale of 2014
- Learn More About Navigating Through New Solar Rules at a Free Solar Open House in Kailua
- Spartan Race Fitness clinic challenges keiki from Boys and Girls Club
- Hawaii National Bank Earns AHA Fit-Friendly Distinction
- Ala Moana Hotel's Annual Partnership with Hawaii Foodbank Fights Hunger with Free Food
- RevoluSun Hires Nicole Lemas as Oahu Project Developer
- Prudential Locations Welcomes Experienced Agents Arashiro and Hsia