Hawaiian Humane Society seeking car donations | Pets
The Hawaiian Humane Society is asking the public to support its near 30 animal welfare programs and services by donating an automobile.
Vehicle donations must:
- be in running condition
- have a current registration and safety check
- have a clear Hawaii title
- be free of unpaid violations
- be driven to Manheim Hawaii near the airport off Nimitz Highway
If you're interested in donating a vehicle, complete the Auto Donation Form online. The form may also be printed out and faxed to (808) 955-6034 or mailed to the Hawaiian Humane Society at 2700 Waialae Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96826.
Vehicles may be dropped off at Manheim Hawaii (1001 Ahua Street) Monday through Thursday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. or Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Please call (808) 840-8900 before dropping off your vehicle.
The Humane Society says supporters will receive credit for the full sale amount of the vehicle and will be provided with all the acknowledgements required for federal and state tax purposes. For more information, call (808) 356-2213.
One hundred percent of the donations will stay in the islands to help local animals and people.
For more information visit the Hawaii Humane Society website.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Prevent Child Abuse Hawaii Invites Community to Share a Bear at Windward Mall
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race
- Hawaiian Springs Water Expands into Albertsons Markets in California and the Southwest
- Alleged Kapahulu bank robber arrested
- Third Annual “BikeUHM” in tandem with UH Manoa Earth Day Festival
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Hosts Oldest-Ever Zipline Participant
- Manoa Library Celebrates Earth Day with Free Events in April