Humane Society receives 125 stray animals over holiday weekend | Pets
The Hawaiian Humane Society received and picked up about 125 stray dogs and cats over the holiday weekend (Friday, Dec. 31 to Sunday, Jan. 2).
Anyone who lost a pet is advised to file a lost report with the Humane Society and visit the facility to look for it.
If your pet does not have identification, or you fail to file a lost report, there is a chance your pet will be adopted to a new home.
Any animals found running at-large should be taken the Humane Society's 24-hour animal admissions, where they will have the best chance of being reunited with its owner.
The Humane Society has also extended its half-price dog adoption special. Through Jan. 6, you can adopt a dog six-months and older for $32.50.
For more information, call the Humane Society at (808) 946-2187.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Portion of California Ave. closed due to fallen tree
- Portions of Kailua Beach Park to close for sand replenishment
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Closes on Oahu's Highest Home Sale of 2014
- Learn More About Navigating Through New Solar Rules at a Free Solar Open House in Kailua
- Spartan Race Fitness clinic challenges keiki from Boys and Girls Club
- Hawaii National Bank Earns AHA Fit-Friendly Distinction
- Ala Moana Hotel's Annual Partnership with Hawaii Foodbank Fights Hunger with Free Food
- RevoluSun Hires Nicole Lemas as Oahu Project Developer
- Prudential Locations Welcomes Experienced Agents Arashiro and Hsia