Romance-Mystery Novelist will Present Workshop at Aina Haina Library | Arts & Culture
“How to Commit to the New Idea Fast and Actually Write a Book,” a free workshop for adults, will be presented at Aina Haina Public Library on Saturday, May 12 from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the Meeting Room.
Romance-Mystery novelist Lynde Lakes will explain and discuss the query synopsis method with aspiring writers, and share tips on how to work with publishers.
Lakes is a full-time writer with publishing credits including “The Ryan Ranch Cowboy Trilogy” (“Cowboy Lies,” “Lasso That Cowboy,” and “Undercover Cowboy”); “Deadly Influence,” “Virgin Wolf I,” and “Virgin Wolf II, Mellizo Wolves.” Her most recent releases include: “Silent Cymbals,” “Star Fallen Lover,” “Russian Connection,” “Primitive Flame,” “Pointing Leaf,” and “Murder in the Clear Zone.”
The Romance Writers of America Aloha Chapter is sponsoring this workshop. Contact the Library as soon as possible if a sign language interpreter or other special accommodation is needed.
Aina Haina Public Library is located at 5246 Kalanianaole Highway. For more information, please call the Library at 377-2456.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Green Parking Council Presents Pioneer Award To Volta Industries
- Holiday shop at Leighton Lam Designs & help seriously ill keiki
- Arden Penton Named Director of Media and Operations of Volta Industries
- The Hawaii Vein and Skin Center Announces New Dermal Facial Treatment That Lasts Up To Two Years
- Republic of Korea Government Donates $45,000 of Korean eBooks to Hawaii's Public Libraries