Romance-Mystery Novelist will Present Workshop at Aina Haina Library | Arts & Culture
“How to Commit to the New Idea Fast and Actually Write a Book,” a free workshop for adults, will be presented at Aina Haina Public Library on Saturday, May 12 from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the Meeting Room.
Romance-Mystery novelist Lynde Lakes will explain and discuss the query synopsis method with aspiring writers, and share tips on how to work with publishers.
Lakes is a full-time writer with publishing credits including “The Ryan Ranch Cowboy Trilogy” (“Cowboy Lies,” “Lasso That Cowboy,” and “Undercover Cowboy”); “Deadly Influence,” “Virgin Wolf I,” and “Virgin Wolf II, Mellizo Wolves.” Her most recent releases include: “Silent Cymbals,” “Star Fallen Lover,” “Russian Connection,” “Primitive Flame,” “Pointing Leaf,” and “Murder in the Clear Zone.”
The Romance Writers of America Aloha Chapter is sponsoring this workshop. Contact the Library as soon as possible if a sign language interpreter or other special accommodation is needed.
Aina Haina Public Library is located at 5246 Kalanianaole Highway. For more information, please call the Library at 377-2456.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race
- Ramen Man-Ichi Noodles First U.S. Standalone Store at Windward Mall Food Court
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Hosts Oldest-Ever Zipline Participant
- Manoa Library Celebrates Earth Day with Free Events in April
- "Experience Easter" Event at Manoa Valley Church on April 20
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for March 2014
- RevoluSun walks the talk of sustainability with the Earth Day challenge