Romance-Mystery Novelist will Present Workshop at Aina Haina Library | Arts & Culture
“How to Commit to the New Idea Fast and Actually Write a Book,” a free workshop for adults, will be presented at Aina Haina Public Library on Saturday, May 12 from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the Meeting Room.
Romance-Mystery novelist Lynde Lakes will explain and discuss the query synopsis method with aspiring writers, and share tips on how to work with publishers.
Lakes is a full-time writer with publishing credits including “The Ryan Ranch Cowboy Trilogy” (“Cowboy Lies,” “Lasso That Cowboy,” and “Undercover Cowboy”); “Deadly Influence,” “Virgin Wolf I,” and “Virgin Wolf II, Mellizo Wolves.” Her most recent releases include: “Silent Cymbals,” “Star Fallen Lover,” “Russian Connection,” “Primitive Flame,” “Pointing Leaf,” and “Murder in the Clear Zone.”
The Romance Writers of America Aloha Chapter is sponsoring this workshop. Contact the Library as soon as possible if a sign language interpreter or other special accommodation is needed.
Aina Haina Public Library is located at 5246 Kalanianaole Highway. For more information, please call the Library at 377-2456.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Micheal Crews Joins Graham Builders as Project Manager
- Harold K.L. Castle Foundation's Popular ‘I Love Hula In Kailua’ Series Continues On August 10
- Experience a Balloon Monsoon at Kailua Library on July 12
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Elderly woman killed in Kailua pedestrian accident
- Windward Mall Invites Local Non-Profits to Participate in 10th Annual Festival of Giving
- Windward Mall Welcomes Five New Retail and Dining Options
- Kamalapua O Koolau awarded $20K toward youth education in Windward school district
- Ka 'Ohana student newspaper excels in national competition
- Hawaii gas prices remain mostly stable