Waikiki Aquarium partners with Hard Rock Cafe to host inaugural quarterly beach clean up | Business
The following information is provided by Becker Communications:
WHAT: The Waikiki Aquarium is partnering with Hard Rock Café for a beach clean up. The event will be held on December 3, and will be held quarterly after that date. Waikiki Aquarium is asking the public to help support the beach clean up effort. Come show your support for the community and keep our beaches clean.
WHEN: December 3, 2011, 8am - 10am
WHERE: Sandy Beach- Makapu'u side
INFO: This event is sponsored by the Waikiki Aquarium in conjunction with Hard Rock Cafe. The event is free for all volunteers, and both companies are requesting help from the public. Please call 440-9020 for reservations or more information.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HUGS Receives $24,000 from Forever Giving for Emergency Airfare Assistance to Seriously Ill Keiki
- Mariah Williams Captures Speech Title
- CENTRAL PACIFIC BANK’S ‘WALKS FOR YOU’ RAISES $100,454 TO BENEFIT FOUR LOCAL NONPROFITS
- McDonald's Restaurants of Hawaii Awards $25,000 in Scholarships to Ten Employee-Scholars
- Registration Open for John R. Wooden Basketball Camp, June 3 - 6