T-Mobile store to open in Hawaii Kai Towne Center, May 25 | Business
Information courtesy: Hawaii Pacific Entertainment
HONOLULU, HI –Hawaii Kai Towne Center’s newest tenant, wireless provider T-Mobile, will be opening its doors to the public on Friday, May 25.
The 1219 square-foot store, located near Koa Pancake House, Ramen-Ya and GameStop in the Hawaii Kai Towne Center, will be celebrating its opening with a buy one 4G smartphone, get one 4G smartphone FREE sale this weekend.
“T-Mobile is excited to finally be coming to the Hawaii Kai Towne Center,” said T-Mobile spokesman Sean Uezu. “We are happy to provide a convenient location for our East Oahu customers. We look forward to being a good neighbor in the community to provide the best service and value for people looking for a cell phone or mobile broadband service. We are also hiring and looking for vibrant people to join our award-winning team.”
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kailua residents of burglarized home go online to fight a rise in crime
- Keolu Drive in Kailua reopened after car crashes into hydrant
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
- LED KAAPANA and MIKE KAAWA OPEN 2013 Kailua Full Moon Concert Series
- Fireworks a go for annual 4th of July show in Kailua
- See Award-winning Landscape Architectural Designer's Exhibit at Manoa Library through July 31
- HUGS Sib-Camp provides fun emotional outlet for the “forgotten ones”
- Pacific Allied Products earns world's highest quality management certification
- Units in newest Kakaako condo up for sale
- 16-year old local boy survives thanks to blood donors