T-Mobile store to open in Hawaii Kai Towne Center, May 25 | Business
Information courtesy: Hawaii Pacific Entertainment
HONOLULU, HI –Hawaii Kai Towne Center’s newest tenant, wireless provider T-Mobile, will be opening its doors to the public on Friday, May 25.
The 1219 square-foot store, located near Koa Pancake House, Ramen-Ya and GameStop in the Hawaii Kai Towne Center, will be celebrating its opening with a buy one 4G smartphone, get one 4G smartphone FREE sale this weekend.
“T-Mobile is excited to finally be coming to the Hawaii Kai Towne Center,” said T-Mobile spokesman Sean Uezu. “We are happy to provide a convenient location for our East Oahu customers. We look forward to being a good neighbor in the community to provide the best service and value for people looking for a cell phone or mobile broadband service. We are also hiring and looking for vibrant people to join our award-winning team.”
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Prevent Child Abuse Hawaii Invites Community to Share a Bear at Windward Mall
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race
- Hawaiian Springs Water Expands into Albertsons Markets in California and the Southwest
- Alleged Kapahulu bank robber arrested
- Third Annual “BikeUHM” in tandem with UH Manoa Earth Day Festival
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Hosts Oldest-Ever Zipline Participant
- Manoa Library Celebrates Earth Day with Free Events in April