T-Mobile store to open in Hawaii Kai Towne Center, May 25 | Business
Information courtesy: Hawaii Pacific Entertainment
HONOLULU, HI –Hawaii Kai Towne Center’s newest tenant, wireless provider T-Mobile, will be opening its doors to the public on Friday, May 25.
The 1219 square-foot store, located near Koa Pancake House, Ramen-Ya and GameStop in the Hawaii Kai Towne Center, will be celebrating its opening with a buy one 4G smartphone, get one 4G smartphone FREE sale this weekend.
“T-Mobile is excited to finally be coming to the Hawaii Kai Towne Center,” said T-Mobile spokesman Sean Uezu. “We are happy to provide a convenient location for our East Oahu customers. We look forward to being a good neighbor in the community to provide the best service and value for people looking for a cell phone or mobile broadband service. We are also hiring and looking for vibrant people to join our award-winning team.”
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Harold K.L. Castle Foundation's Popular ‘I Love Hula In Kailua’ Series Continues On August 10
- Experience a Balloon Monsoon at Kailua Library on July 12
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Elderly woman killed in Kailua pedestrian accident
- Police: Homeless man tried to smother good samaritan in her sleep
- Windward Mall Invites Local Non-Profits to Participate in 10th Annual Festival of Giving
- Windward Mall Welcomes Five New Retail and Dining Options
- Kamalapua O Koolau awarded $20K toward youth education in Windward school district
- Ka 'Ohana student newspaper excels in national competition
- Hawaii gas prices remain mostly stable