The Kahala Spa Voted Number One on Oahu | Business
The following information is provided by the Kahala Hotel & Resort:
The readers have voted and guess who’s on top! The Kahala Spa at The Kahala Hotel & Resort was voted the number one spa on O’ahu by the readers of Condé Nast Traveler in their 2012 reader’s poll. Read it online at http://www.cntraveler.com/spas/polls/2012/conde-nast-traveler-spa-poll-2012. The Kahala Spa also placed number three of the top 20 spas in Hawaii in the same poll.
The Kahala Spa has been gleaning awards since it opened in 2003. It was voted the Best New Hotel Spa in America by Departures Magazine and was listed as one of Travel + Leisure’s Top Ten Hotel Spas. Mobil Travel Guide named The Kahala Spa a Four-Star Spa in 2011.
The Kahala Spa’s trademark is cultural, spiritual, and emotional rejuvenation and relaxation provided in quiet, residential-style private suites with an outdoor lounge and relaxation area. The Kahala Spa offers a wide range of services, from manicure and pedicures, to teeth whitening, oxygen facials, body waxing, and massage in a variety of techniques. Spacious and elegantly wood-decored spa treatment suites set a new standard for luxury for Hawaii spa visitors. Each treatment suite boasts 550 square feet of space with special in-room amenities that include private showers and restrooms, state-of-the-art treatment equipment, changing area with dressing table and hair dryer, comfy cotton robes, and deep soak tub. Wood-slatted louvered windows and sliding doors allow cooling trade winds to flow through the treatment rooms.
Using only high quality, organically grown products, The Kahala Spa features such premiere lines as June Jacobs, Rice Force, Eminence, and Intraceuticals. According to The Kahala Spa’s new Director of Spa and Recreation, Nicole Madosik, “This year we’ve focused on upgrading our spa offerings and simplifying our menu of treatments. We’ve also added several enhancement options, from crystal chakra healing to aromatherapy, and hot tea relaxation time, which can be added to any of our treatment programs.”
The Kahala Hotel & Resort General Manager Roseann Grippo says of the prestigious Condé Nast Traveler award, “We are especially proud that The Kahala Spa continues its reputation as a world-class spa experience in Hawaii. Our efforts to create holistic and organically sustainable treatments that reflect authentic cultural practices of native Hawaiians as well as other world cultures in Asia and Europe enhances every guest’s Hawaiian experience.”
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Portion of California Ave. closed due to fallen tree
- Portions of Kailua Beach Park to close for sand replenishment
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Closes on Oahu's Highest Home Sale of 2014
- Learn More About Navigating Through New Solar Rules at a Free Solar Open House in Kailua
- Spartan Race Fitness clinic challenges keiki from Boys and Girls Club
- Hawaii National Bank Earns AHA Fit-Friendly Distinction
- Ala Moana Hotel's Annual Partnership with Hawaii Foodbank Fights Hunger with Free Food
- RevoluSun Hires Nicole Lemas as Oahu Project Developer
- Prudential Locations Welcomes Experienced Agents Arashiro and Hsia