New pet hospital opens in Hawaii Kai Towne Center | Business
Pet care in Hawaii Kai just got better! The Hawaii Kai Towne Center is pleased to present the opening of its first veterinary hospital Surf Paws. A grand opening celebration is set for Saturday, June 25 and the public is invited to come down and check out the state-of-the-art facility. As part of its efforts to give back to the community, Surf Paws is hosting a special raffle during the celebration at 4:30 p.m. with all proceeds to benefit the Hawaii Dog Foundation, a no-kill dog rescue organization based on Oahu.
Surf Paws Animal Hospital will concentrate on “keeping your pets healthy and active.” Dr. Cristina Miliaresis will be leading the team of animal experts making sure that all patients get the best care possible. “Pets are important members of the family and our dedicated veterinary staff is focused on offering the high quality and range of services you expect and deserve for your pet.”
A 2003 graduate of Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, Dr. Miliaresis is passionate about veterinary medicine, and she enjoys getting to know her patients and their parents on a personal level. Although she practices general medicine, she has a special interest in oncology and is learning more about holistic medicine.
Surf Paws Animal Hospital will provide quality care at an affordable price. As a full service veterinary facility, Surf Paws will offer a comprehensive approach to medicine. All stages of each pet’s life will be addressed with an emphasis on prevention and early detection of diseases. Wellness care, imaging, soft tissue and orthopedic surgeries, hospitalization of sick patients, and acupuncture are a sample of services Surf Paws will provide. The staff is also training in physical and hydrotherapy, and these treatments will be available in the near future.
During the grand opening celebration on June 25th, Surf Paws will feature speakers, tours and educational information. Raffle tickets are being sold from now until the event and all proceeds go directly to support the Hawaii Dog Foundation. Prizes will include a round-trip interisland ticket on go! Mokulele Airlines, Hawaii Water Sport Center tickets, gift baskets for your pets, and many other giveaways.
Surf Paws Animal Hospital is located at 6600 Kalanianaole Hwy, suite 117, Honolulu, Hawaii 96825. For more information, call 395-DOGS or 395-CATS, or visit www.surfpaws.net.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Prevent Child Abuse Hawaii Invites Community to Share a Bear at Windward Mall
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Hosts Oldest-Ever Zipline Participant
- Manoa Library Celebrates Earth Day with Free Events in April
- "Experience Easter" Event at Manoa Valley Church on April 20
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for March 2014
- RevoluSun walks the talk of sustainability with the Earth Day challenge