New pet hospital opens in Hawaii Kai Towne Center | Business
Pet care in Hawaii Kai just got better! The Hawaii Kai Towne Center is pleased to present the opening of its first veterinary hospital Surf Paws. A grand opening celebration is set for Saturday, June 25 and the public is invited to come down and check out the state-of-the-art facility. As part of its efforts to give back to the community, Surf Paws is hosting a special raffle during the celebration at 4:30 p.m. with all proceeds to benefit the Hawaii Dog Foundation, a no-kill dog rescue organization based on Oahu.
Surf Paws Animal Hospital will concentrate on “keeping your pets healthy and active.” Dr. Cristina Miliaresis will be leading the team of animal experts making sure that all patients get the best care possible. “Pets are important members of the family and our dedicated veterinary staff is focused on offering the high quality and range of services you expect and deserve for your pet.”
A 2003 graduate of Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, Dr. Miliaresis is passionate about veterinary medicine, and she enjoys getting to know her patients and their parents on a personal level. Although she practices general medicine, she has a special interest in oncology and is learning more about holistic medicine.
Surf Paws Animal Hospital will provide quality care at an affordable price. As a full service veterinary facility, Surf Paws will offer a comprehensive approach to medicine. All stages of each pet’s life will be addressed with an emphasis on prevention and early detection of diseases. Wellness care, imaging, soft tissue and orthopedic surgeries, hospitalization of sick patients, and acupuncture are a sample of services Surf Paws will provide. The staff is also training in physical and hydrotherapy, and these treatments will be available in the near future.
During the grand opening celebration on June 25th, Surf Paws will feature speakers, tours and educational information. Raffle tickets are being sold from now until the event and all proceeds go directly to support the Hawaii Dog Foundation. Prizes will include a round-trip interisland ticket on go! Mokulele Airlines, Hawaii Water Sport Center tickets, gift baskets for your pets, and many other giveaways.
Surf Paws Animal Hospital is located at 6600 Kalanianaole Hwy, suite 117, Honolulu, Hawaii 96825. For more information, call 395-DOGS or 395-CATS, or visit www.surfpaws.net.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Portion of California Ave. closed due to fallen tree
- Portions of Kailua Beach Park to close for sand replenishment
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Closes on Oahu's Highest Home Sale of 2014
- Learn More About Navigating Through New Solar Rules at a Free Solar Open House in Kailua
- Spartan Race Fitness clinic challenges keiki from Boys and Girls Club
- Hawaii National Bank Earns AHA Fit-Friendly Distinction
- Ala Moana Hotel's Annual Partnership with Hawaii Foodbank Fights Hunger with Free Food
- RevoluSun Hires Nicole Lemas as Oahu Project Developer
- Prudential Locations Welcomes Experienced Agents Arashiro and Hsia