Volunteer for the Hawaii Foodbank 22nd Annual Food Drive Day at Waiokeola Congregational Church! | Business
Help the Hawaii Foodbank reach its goal of raising One Million Meals on Food Drive Day, Saturday, April 16!
Energetic volunteers are needed from 8 a.m. to 12 noon or 11:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. to collect dollars and food at Waiokeola Congregational Church, Kahala.
Every $10 dollars you collect will help the Foodbank distribute food for 25 meals.
Volunteer to help feed the one in seven people in Hawaii who need emergency food assistance.
Download a volunteer application at www.hawaiifoodbank.org to register by Wednesday, April 13.
STAR 101.9 FM and Kevin Jones will be on location to energize volunteers and donors with their music from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m.
Come join the Hawaii Foodbank and Food Drive sponsors First Hawaiian Bank, Hawaii News Now, KSSK and the Honolulu Star-Advertiser on Annual Food Drive Day, Saturday, April 16. Help us raise One Million Meals!
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Prevent Child Abuse Hawaii Invites Community to Share a Bear at Windward Mall
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race
- Hawaiian Springs Water Expands into Albertsons Markets in California and the Southwest
- Hawaiian Legacy Hardwoods Honored as One of Best Environmental Businesses in World
- Alleged Kapahulu bank robber arrested
- Third Annual “BikeUHM” in tandem with UH Manoa Earth Day Festival
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Hosts Oldest-Ever Zipline Participant