Volunteer for the Hawaii Foodbank 22nd Annual Food Drive Day at Waiokeola Congregational Church! | Business
Help the Hawaii Foodbank reach its goal of raising One Million Meals on Food Drive Day, Saturday, April 16!
Energetic volunteers are needed from 8 a.m. to 12 noon or 11:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. to collect dollars and food at Waiokeola Congregational Church, Kahala.
Every $10 dollars you collect will help the Foodbank distribute food for 25 meals.
Volunteer to help feed the one in seven people in Hawaii who need emergency food assistance.
Download a volunteer application at www.hawaiifoodbank.org to register by Wednesday, April 13.
STAR 101.9 FM and Kevin Jones will be on location to energize volunteers and donors with their music from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m.
Come join the Hawaii Foodbank and Food Drive sponsors First Hawaiian Bank, Hawaii News Now, KSSK and the Honolulu Star-Advertiser on Annual Food Drive Day, Saturday, April 16. Help us raise One Million Meals!
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Micheal Crews Joins Graham Builders as Project Manager
- Harold K.L. Castle Foundation's Popular ‘I Love Hula In Kailua’ Series Continues On August 10
- Experience a Balloon Monsoon at Kailua Library on July 12
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Elderly woman killed in Kailua pedestrian accident
- Windward Mall Invites Local Non-Profits to Participate in 10th Annual Festival of Giving
- Windward Mall Welcomes Five New Retail and Dining Options
- Kamalapua O Koolau awarded $20K toward youth education in Windward school district
- Ka 'Ohana student newspaper excels in national competition
- Hawaii gas prices remain mostly stable