Annual Scholarship Soiree on Saturday, April 21st, 2012 at the Ocean Front Oasis by Kathy Ireland. | Community Spirit
This event is benefiting the newly formed Kaiser Complex Scholarship Foundation of the Hawaii Kai Chamber of Commerce. This year, one large scholarship will be presented to a student at Kaiser High School and another donation will be presented to the Kaiser complex for each of the local schools to support academic and enrichment programs.
RSVP at www.hikaicoc.com
The Hawaii Kai Chamber of Commerce is a group of businesses and professionals who have joined together to support Hawaii Kai businesses and the greater community. It is a non-profit organization, managed by an elected board of directors. The Mission of the Chamber is to promote, perpetuate, and make prosperous the business and civic interests of Hawaii Kai.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Republic of Korea Government Donates $45,000 of Korean eBooks to Hawaii's Public Libraries
- The Republic of Korean Government Donates $45,000 of Korean eBooks to HSPLS
- Mid Pacific Institute Sixth Graders Raising Funds to Help Typhoon Haiyan Victims
- Hawaiian Telcom Celebrates Total Entertainment Kiosk Grand Opening
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Raises $3,000 and Restores Land During its Annual “Zip for the Trees” Event