Annual Scholarship Soiree on Saturday, April 21st, 2012 at the Ocean Front Oasis by Kathy Ireland. | Community Spirit
This event is benefiting the newly formed Kaiser Complex Scholarship Foundation of the Hawaii Kai Chamber of Commerce. This year, one large scholarship will be presented to a student at Kaiser High School and another donation will be presented to the Kaiser complex for each of the local schools to support academic and enrichment programs.
RSVP at www.hikaicoc.com
The Hawaii Kai Chamber of Commerce is a group of businesses and professionals who have joined together to support Hawaii Kai businesses and the greater community. It is a non-profit organization, managed by an elected board of directors. The Mission of the Chamber is to promote, perpetuate, and make prosperous the business and civic interests of Hawaii Kai.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014