Celebrate Earth Day in Kamilo Nui Valley! | Community Spirit
This Sunday (April 22nd) we welcome the general public to get dirty with us in Kamilo Nui Valley! Help water, plant, pot, prune, rake, shovel, pile, haul, weed, clean, and more in celebration of Earth Day between the hours of 9:30 and 11:00 AM.
Celebrate Earth Day and see the progress community kokua has made in rebuilding the nursery formerly known as Chrysanthemums of Hawaii to Aloha Aina O Kamilo Nui. RSVP to: email@example.com (provide your first and last name + phone number).
Wear long pants, sunscreen, closed shoes and bring your favorite garden tools and gloves or use what little we have. Cold beverages provided. Hope to see you there!
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HUGS Receives $24,000 from Forever Giving for Emergency Airfare Assistance to Seriously Ill Keiki
- Mariah Williams Captures Speech Title
- CENTRAL PACIFIC BANK’S ‘WALKS FOR YOU’ RAISES $100,454 TO BENEFIT FOUR LOCAL NONPROFITS
- McDonald's Restaurants of Hawaii Awards $25,000 in Scholarships to Ten Employee-Scholars
- Registration Open for John R. Wooden Basketball Camp, June 3 - 6