Kaiser High School Graduation 2012 | Community Spirit
Kaiser High School's 2012 Graduation will be taking place on Friday, May 18th on Kaiser's Campus in Cougar Stadium. The Commencement Ceremony begins at 6:30 PM. Parking will be available on campus with the assistance of our Air Force JROTC students and the Honolulu Police Department directing visitors.
We remind guests that Cougar Stadium is an open air facility and with sunset occuring at 7:03 PM today, they'll be exposed to the setting sun. A hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses are a good idea.
Project Graduation 2013 will be offering for sale items on Graduation Night (before the ceremony begins). Their main concession stand will be located at the side of our Administration Building with a smaller concession also located at the Baseball Field.
Items available for purchase from Project Graduation 2013 are: Lei (ribbon, eyelash, and candy), Snacks: Bento, Chili & Rice, Hot Dogs, Spam Musubi, and various baked goods, Drinks: Water and soft drinks.
We also wish to congratulate all of the seniors and their parents who worked for more than a year by volunteering their time and labor, and our community partners for their support who helped to bring Project Graduation 2012 to our seniors. The planning, organizing, and fundraising work has all been to provide our seniors with this final opportunity to celebrate the end of their high school journey as a class.
Congratulations to all of our Seniors and their families!
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Prevent Child Abuse Hawaii Invites Community to Share a Bear at Windward Mall
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race
- Hawaiian Springs Water Expands into Albertsons Markets in California and the Southwest
- Alleged Kapahulu bank robber arrested
- Third Annual “BikeUHM” in tandem with UH Manoa Earth Day Festival
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Hosts Oldest-Ever Zipline Participant
- Manoa Library Celebrates Earth Day with Free Events in April