The Bella Project holding prom dress drive at Kahala Mall | Community Spirit
For many high school students, prom is just around the corner. But with the high prices for prom attire, many young women need some assistance in making the event a night to remember.
The Bella Project is asking for the public's help in donating formal gowns, shoes and accessories for young women.
The prom dress drive will be held at Kahala Mall Shopping Center on Saturday, Mar. 26 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HUGS Receives $24,000 from Forever Giving for Emergency Airfare Assistance to Seriously Ill Keiki
- Mariah Williams Captures Speech Title
- CENTRAL PACIFIC BANK’S ‘WALKS FOR YOU’ RAISES $100,454 TO BENEFIT FOUR LOCAL NONPROFITS
- McDonald's Restaurants of Hawaii Awards $25,000 in Scholarships to Ten Employee-Scholars
- Registration Open for John R. Wooden Basketball Camp, June 3 - 6