RevoluSun hosts free solar education seminar | Community Spirit
Extensive seminar provides information on how solar works, the various panel makers and options, choosing the best system for your needs, federal and state tax incentives and solar investment opportunities
Free solar education seminar presented by Hawaii’s leading solar design and installation firm, RevoluSun.
Saturday, May 21 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. & 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Kaiser High School, Room 101
511 Lunalilo Home Road
Honolulu, HI 96825
With electricity costs continuing to rise, more and more people are turning to solar to reduce their electricity bill and to reduce their impact on the environment. But how can people learn more about what solar technologies are available, what systems are the best for their home or business, and how to navigate through the numerous tax credits available? Hawaii’s leading solar company, RevoluSun, is presenting this free, family-friendly solar educational seminar so attendees can learn about the A-B-C’s of solar. Attendees will find out:
- how solar works,
- what solar systems are available,
- how to determine which system is best for your needs,
- how to navigate and capitalize on the numerous tax credits available,
- how to save money with solar.
Parents are welcome to bring their children. Space is limited, and reservations are requested. Please call 748-8888 to reserve your space.
FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 748-8888 OR VISIT www.RevoluSun.com.
Marina Meyers, RevoluSun (Cell: 237-0460; email@example.com)
Jennifer Pang, Pang Communications (Cell: 371-2882; firstname.lastname@example.org)
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014