Roy's Hawaii Kai holding dinner event to benefit Japan relief efforts | Community Spirit
In an effort to help those affected by the recent earthquake and tsunami in Japan, chef Roy Yamaguchi is holding a special benefit dinner at Roy's Hawaii Kai on Wednesday, Mar. 16.
The menu will be Japanese-influenced. There will be no host bar or set price per person. Patrons will simply pay what they can afford to give.
One hundred percent of the proceeds will go to the American Red Cross and its Japan earthquake and tsunami relief efforts.
Seating for the special dinner is limited. For reservations, please call 395-7697.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kailua residents of burglarized home go online to fight a rise in crime
- Keolu Drive in Kailua reopened after car crashes into hydrant
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
- LED KAAPANA and MIKE KAAWA OPEN 2013 Kailua Full Moon Concert Series
- Fireworks a go for annual 4th of July show in Kailua