Hawaii Kai, Aina Haina, and Niu Valley Need More Girl Scouts! | Events
Girl Scouts is no longer all about cookies, camping, and crafts. Girl Scouts in the 21st century fosters leadership development by giving girls opportunities to discover what they're passionate about, connecting them with others on a local and global scale to inspire new ideas and spark creativity, then helping them use their network to take action and make the world a better place while making lifelong friends!
Come and meet Girl Scouts in your area! Network with other parents, sign up to volunteer, and allow your daughter to participate in Girl Scout traditions while we tell you all about the opportunities coming her way when she becomes part of our premier leadership development program!
Tuesday, August 23, 2011, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, August 27, 2011, 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
WHERE: Aina Haina Public Library
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 808.675.5509
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Prevent Child Abuse Hawaii Invites Community to Share a Bear at Windward Mall
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race
- Hawaiian Springs Water Expands into Albertsons Markets in California and the Southwest
- Hawaiian Legacy Hardwoods Honored as One of Best Environmental Businesses in World
- Alleged Kapahulu bank robber arrested
- Third Annual “BikeUHM” in tandem with UH Manoa Earth Day Festival
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Hosts Oldest-Ever Zipline Participant