Hawaii Kai, Aina Haina, and Niu Valley Need More Girl Scouts! | Events
Girl Scouts is no longer all about cookies, camping, and crafts. Girl Scouts in the 21st century fosters leadership development by giving girls opportunities to discover what they're passionate about, connecting them with others on a local and global scale to inspire new ideas and spark creativity, then helping them use their network to take action and make the world a better place while making lifelong friends!
Come and meet Girl Scouts in your area! Network with other parents, sign up to volunteer, and allow your daughter to participate in Girl Scout traditions while we tell you all about the opportunities coming her way when she becomes part of our premier leadership development program!
Tuesday, August 23, 2011, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, August 27, 2011, 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
WHERE: Aina Haina Public Library
For more information contact email@example.com or call 808.675.5509
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for March 2014
- RevoluSun walks the talk of sustainability with the Earth Day challenge
- Maria Carvalho Wins Speech Competition
- "Strange Case of Origami Yoda" Selected 2014 Nene Award Winner
- Meet Author Emmy Laybourne at McCully-Moiliili Library on April 15