Hawaii Kai, Aina Haina, and Niu Valley Need More Girl Scouts! | Events
Girl Scouts is no longer all about cookies, camping, and crafts. Girl Scouts in the 21st century fosters leadership development by giving girls opportunities to discover what they're passionate about, connecting them with others on a local and global scale to inspire new ideas and spark creativity, then helping them use their network to take action and make the world a better place while making lifelong friends!
Come and meet Girl Scouts in your area! Network with other parents, sign up to volunteer, and allow your daughter to participate in Girl Scout traditions while we tell you all about the opportunities coming her way when she becomes part of our premier leadership development program!
Tuesday, August 23, 2011, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, August 27, 2011, 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
WHERE: Aina Haina Public Library
For more information contact email@example.com or call 808.675.5509
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Harold K.L. Castle Foundation's Popular ‘I Love Hula In Kailua’ Series Continues On August 10
- Experience a Balloon Monsoon at Kailua Library on July 12
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Elderly woman killed in Kailua pedestrian accident
- Police: Homeless man tried to smother good samaritan in her sleep
- Windward Mall Invites Local Non-Profits to Participate in 10th Annual Festival of Giving
- Windward Mall Welcomes Five New Retail and Dining Options
- Kamalapua O Koolau awarded $20K toward youth education in Windward school district
- Ka 'Ohana student newspaper excels in national competition
- Hawaii gas prices remain mostly stable