Hawaii Kai, Aina Haina, and Niu Valley Need More Girl Scouts! | Events
Girl Scouts is no longer all about cookies, camping, and crafts. Girl Scouts in the 21st century fosters leadership development by giving girls opportunities to discover what they're passionate about, connecting them with others on a local and global scale to inspire new ideas and spark creativity, then helping them use their network to take action and make the world a better place while making lifelong friends!
Come and meet Girl Scouts in your area! Network with other parents, sign up to volunteer, and allow your daughter to participate in Girl Scout traditions while we tell you all about the opportunities coming her way when she becomes part of our premier leadership development program!
Tuesday, August 23, 2011, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, August 27, 2011, 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
WHERE: Aina Haina Public Library
For more information contact email@example.com or call 808.675.5509
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Portion of California Ave. closed due to fallen tree
- Portions of Kailua Beach Park to close for sand replenishment
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Closes on Oahu's Highest Home Sale of 2014
- Learn More About Navigating Through New Solar Rules at a Free Solar Open House in Kailua
- Volta Industries Launches New Office Location in San Francisco
- Spartan Race Fitness clinic challenges keiki from Boys and Girls Club
- Hawaii National Bank Earns AHA Fit-Friendly Distinction
- Ala Moana Hotel's Annual Partnership with Hawaii Foodbank Fights Hunger with Free Food
- RevoluSun Hires Nicole Lemas as Oahu Project Developer