6th Annual East Honolulu Food Festival to benefit Star of the Sea Church & School | Events
Don’t miss one of East Honolulu’s biggest food festivals happening on Saturday, May 14, 2011, from 5:30-9:30 p.m., at the Star of the Sea Church and Schools in Kahala (4470 Aliikoa Street).
The 6th Annual East Honolulu Food Festival is open to the public and will feature 21 of Hawaii’s hottest restaurants and chefs from Antonio’s Pizza, Assagio’s, Big City Diner, Blu Water Grill, Dave and Buster’s, Gourmet Good’s Catering, JJ’s French Bistro, Kahala Nui, Kona Brewing Company, Maile’s Thai Bistro, Masa & Joyce, Michi’s Cooking Fresh for You, Off the Wall Restaurant and Bar, Romano’s Macaroni Grill, Ruth’s Chris, Salads by Pizza in the Raw, Seoul Jung, Soul Patrol, Sweet Treat’s Buffet, The Wedding Café, and Zen Shu.
This year’s theme is “It’s Only Rock ‘N’ Roll and promises to be a fun-filled evening with activities for the entire family. There will be a children’s area complete with rides, games and prizes for the keikis. A silent auction including A Grammy Award VIP package, jewelry, travel packages, gift baskets, paintings, food and wine items, baked goods, gift certificates, and much more will be featured. Live entertainment by Gregg Hammer Band, Koolau Breeze and Wasabi.
All proceeds from the Food Festival will benefit the Star of the Sea Church and Schools. Proceeds from previous events have provided classroom smart boards, playground equipment, and new computers for the children.
Get your tickets early. Cost is $60 per person (or $70 at the event), and $25 for children ages 4-13. Reserved tables for 10 are available for $1,200 and VIP seating $2,500. For ticket information please call 791-8203.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Portion of California Ave. closed due to fallen tree
- Portions of Kailua Beach Park to close for sand replenishment
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Closes on Oahu's Highest Home Sale of 2014
- Learn More About Navigating Through New Solar Rules at a Free Solar Open House in Kailua
- Spartan Race Fitness clinic challenges keiki from Boys and Girls Club
- Hawaii National Bank Earns AHA Fit-Friendly Distinction
- Ala Moana Hotel's Annual Partnership with Hawaii Foodbank Fights Hunger with Free Food
- RevoluSun Hires Nicole Lemas as Oahu Project Developer
- Prudential Locations Welcomes Experienced Agents Arashiro and Hsia