6th Annual East Honolulu Food Festival to benefit Star of the Sea Church & School | Events
Don’t miss one of East Honolulu’s biggest food festivals happening on Saturday, May 14, 2011, from 5:30-9:30 p.m., at the Star of the Sea Church and Schools in Kahala (4470 Aliikoa Street).
The 6th Annual East Honolulu Food Festival is open to the public and will feature 21 of Hawaii’s hottest restaurants and chefs from Antonio’s Pizza, Assagio’s, Big City Diner, Blu Water Grill, Dave and Buster’s, Gourmet Good’s Catering, JJ’s French Bistro, Kahala Nui, Kona Brewing Company, Maile’s Thai Bistro, Masa & Joyce, Michi’s Cooking Fresh for You, Off the Wall Restaurant and Bar, Romano’s Macaroni Grill, Ruth’s Chris, Salads by Pizza in the Raw, Seoul Jung, Soul Patrol, Sweet Treat’s Buffet, The Wedding Café, and Zen Shu.
This year’s theme is “It’s Only Rock ‘N’ Roll and promises to be a fun-filled evening with activities for the entire family. There will be a children’s area complete with rides, games and prizes for the keikis. A silent auction including A Grammy Award VIP package, jewelry, travel packages, gift baskets, paintings, food and wine items, baked goods, gift certificates, and much more will be featured. Live entertainment by Gregg Hammer Band, Koolau Breeze and Wasabi.
All proceeds from the Food Festival will benefit the Star of the Sea Church and Schools. Proceeds from previous events have provided classroom smart boards, playground equipment, and new computers for the children.
Get your tickets early. Cost is $60 per person (or $70 at the event), and $25 for children ages 4-13. Reserved tables for 10 are available for $1,200 and VIP seating $2,500. For ticket information please call 791-8203.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kailua residents of burglarized home go online to fight a rise in crime
- Keolu Drive in Kailua reopened after car crashes into hydrant
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
- LED KAAPANA and MIKE KAAWA OPEN 2013 Kailua Full Moon Concert Series
- Fireworks a go for annual 4th of July show in Kailua
- See Award-winning Landscape Architectural Designer's Exhibit at Manoa Library through July 31
- HUGS Sib-Camp provides fun emotional outlet for the “forgotten ones”
- Pacific Allied Products earns world's highest quality management certification
- Units in newest Kakaako condo up for sale
- 16-year old local boy survives thanks to blood donors