Holiday Tree Lighting Celebration | Events
Kick off the holidays at Hawaii Kai Towne Center’s 2011 Christmas Tree Lighting Celebration on Friday, November 25th from 5:00 pm. to 7:00 p.m.
Come early for holiday shopping and stay for a fun-filled evening of activities! Keiki, family and friends will enjoy hula performances, face painting, balloon making, Christmas music performance and a keiki train ride. Plus, see Santa arrive via the marina by boat to host the Tree Lighting Ceremony. The first 250 keiki will receive a free Santa hat.
5:00 p.m. Train Rides Begin
Face Painting with Aloha Clowns
Balloon Making with Balloon Monsoon
Hula Performance by Tunui’s Royal Polynesians
5:45 p.m. Santa Arrives
Tree Lighting Ceremony hosted by Santa
6:00 p.m. Christmas performance with Aina Haina Elementary Choir
Come early to start your holiday shopping, and join us for all of the festivities at the Christmas Tree Lighting Celebration at Hawaii Kai Towne Center on Friday, November 25th , from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. For more event information, please call Hawaii Pacific Entertainment at (808) 227-0988 or e-mail Nicole@hawaiipacificentertainment.com. You can also log on to www.hawaiikaitownecenter.com or visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/hawaiikaitownecenter.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Portion of California Ave. closed due to fallen tree
- Portions of Kailua Beach Park to close for sand replenishment
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Closes on Oahu's Highest Home Sale of 2014
- Learn More About Navigating Through New Solar Rules at a Free Solar Open House in Kailua
- Spartan Race Fitness clinic challenges keiki from Boys and Girls Club
- Hawaii National Bank Earns AHA Fit-Friendly Distinction
- Ala Moana Hotel's Annual Partnership with Hawaii Foodbank Fights Hunger with Free Food
- RevoluSun Hires Nicole Lemas as Oahu Project Developer
- Prudential Locations Welcomes Experienced Agents Arashiro and Hsia