Holiday Tree Lighting Celebration | Events
Kick off the holidays at Hawaii Kai Towne Center’s 2011 Christmas Tree Lighting Celebration on Friday, November 25th from 5:00 pm. to 7:00 p.m.
Come early for holiday shopping and stay for a fun-filled evening of activities! Keiki, family and friends will enjoy hula performances, face painting, balloon making, Christmas music performance and a keiki train ride. Plus, see Santa arrive via the marina by boat to host the Tree Lighting Ceremony. The first 250 keiki will receive a free Santa hat.
5:00 p.m. Train Rides Begin
Face Painting with Aloha Clowns
Balloon Making with Balloon Monsoon
Hula Performance by Tunui’s Royal Polynesians
5:45 p.m. Santa Arrives
Tree Lighting Ceremony hosted by Santa
6:00 p.m. Christmas performance with Aina Haina Elementary Choir
Come early to start your holiday shopping, and join us for all of the festivities at the Christmas Tree Lighting Celebration at Hawaii Kai Towne Center on Friday, November 25th , from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. For more event information, please call Hawaii Pacific Entertainment at (808) 227-0988 or e-mail Nicole@hawaiipacificentertainment.com. You can also log on to www.hawaiikaitownecenter.com or visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/hawaiikaitownecenter.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Prevent Child Abuse Hawaii Invites Community to Share a Bear at Windward Mall
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race
- Hawaiian Springs Water Expands into Albertsons Markets in California and the Southwest
- Hawaiian Legacy Hardwoods Honored as One of Best Environmental Businesses in World
- Alleged Kapahulu bank robber arrested
- Third Annual “BikeUHM” in tandem with UH Manoa Earth Day Festival
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Hosts Oldest-Ever Zipline Participant