Holiday Tree Lighting Celebration | Events
Kick off the holidays at Hawaii Kai Towne Center’s 2011 Christmas Tree Lighting Celebration on Friday, November 25th from 5:00 pm. to 7:00 p.m.
Come early for holiday shopping and stay for a fun-filled evening of activities! Keiki, family and friends will enjoy hula performances, face painting, balloon making, Christmas music performance and a keiki train ride. Plus, see Santa arrive via the marina by boat to host the Tree Lighting Ceremony. The first 250 keiki will receive a free Santa hat.
5:00 p.m. Train Rides Begin
Face Painting with Aloha Clowns
Balloon Making with Balloon Monsoon
Hula Performance by Tunui’s Royal Polynesians
5:45 p.m. Santa Arrives
Tree Lighting Ceremony hosted by Santa
6:00 p.m. Christmas performance with Aina Haina Elementary Choir
Come early to start your holiday shopping, and join us for all of the festivities at the Christmas Tree Lighting Celebration at Hawaii Kai Towne Center on Friday, November 25th , from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. For more event information, please call Hawaii Pacific Entertainment at (808) 227-0988 or e-mail Nicole@hawaiipacificentertainment.com. You can also log on to www.hawaiikaitownecenter.com or visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/hawaiikaitownecenter.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Micheal Crews Joins Graham Builders as Project Manager
- Harold K.L. Castle Foundation's Popular ‘I Love Hula In Kailua’ Series Continues On August 10
- Experience a Balloon Monsoon at Kailua Library on July 12
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Elderly woman killed in Kailua pedestrian accident
- Windward Mall Invites Local Non-Profits to Participate in 10th Annual Festival of Giving
- Windward Mall Welcomes Five New Retail and Dining Options
- Kamalapua O Koolau awarded $20K toward youth education in Windward school district
- Ka 'Ohana student newspaper excels in national competition
- Hawaii gas prices remain mostly stable