Parent Support: Parent Project Class - Registration Open | Events
10 Fridays at Kaiser High School from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (1st Class begins on March 16, 2012)
Created more than 12 years ago for parents with difficult or strong-willed adolescents, this national program has helped parents refine and successfully use specific prevention and intervention strategies. Whether your challenge is homework, chores, grades, or risk-taking behavior, this class will provide you with ways to refine your strategies. Parents who have attended these classes have told us:
- "We thought we had tried everything. We were wrong. This program works!"
- "Only six weeks into it and very positive change in my family. Looking forward to the support group!"
- "It was terrific! I recommend this to everyone!"
- "I learned practical solutions to assist my daughter in making better choices."
- "I love this course. It helped me clarify my role as a parent. Very practical and empowering."
Last Opportunity for this school year to Register! Register by sending an email request to PCNC_Kaiser@notes.k12.hi.us . Open to the public -- any parent of a student 10 years old to 18 years old will find the support to create strong positive changes at home.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Prevent Child Abuse Hawaii Invites Community to Share a Bear at Windward Mall
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race
- Hawaiian Springs Water Expands into Albertsons Markets in California and the Southwest
- Alleged Kapahulu bank robber arrested
- Third Annual “BikeUHM” in tandem with UH Manoa Earth Day Festival
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Hosts Oldest-Ever Zipline Participant
- Manoa Library Celebrates Earth Day with Free Events in April