Parent Support: Parent Project Class - Registration Open | Events
10 Fridays at Kaiser High School from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (1st Class begins on March 16, 2012)
Created more than 12 years ago for parents with difficult or strong-willed adolescents, this national program has helped parents refine and successfully use specific prevention and intervention strategies. Whether your challenge is homework, chores, grades, or risk-taking behavior, this class will provide you with ways to refine your strategies. Parents who have attended these classes have told us:
- "We thought we had tried everything. We were wrong. This program works!"
- "Only six weeks into it and very positive change in my family. Looking forward to the support group!"
- "It was terrific! I recommend this to everyone!"
- "I learned practical solutions to assist my daughter in making better choices."
- "I love this course. It helped me clarify my role as a parent. Very practical and empowering."
Last Opportunity for this school year to Register! Register by sending an email request to PCNC_Kaiser@notes.k12.hi.us . Open to the public -- any parent of a student 10 years old to 18 years old will find the support to create strong positive changes at home.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014