Parent Support: Parent Project Class - Registration Open | Events
10 Fridays at Kaiser High School from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (1st Class begins on March 16, 2012)
Created more than 12 years ago for parents with difficult or strong-willed adolescents, this national program has helped parents refine and successfully use specific prevention and intervention strategies. Whether your challenge is homework, chores, grades, or risk-taking behavior, this class will provide you with ways to refine your strategies. Parents who have attended these classes have told us:
- "We thought we had tried everything. We were wrong. This program works!"
- "Only six weeks into it and very positive change in my family. Looking forward to the support group!"
- "It was terrific! I recommend this to everyone!"
- "I learned practical solutions to assist my daughter in making better choices."
- "I love this course. It helped me clarify my role as a parent. Very practical and empowering."
Last Opportunity for this school year to Register! Register by sending an email request to PCNC_Kaiser@notes.k12.hi.us . Open to the public -- any parent of a student 10 years old to 18 years old will find the support to create strong positive changes at home.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Portion of California Ave. closed due to fallen tree
- Portions of Kailua Beach Park to close for sand replenishment
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Closes on Oahu's Highest Home Sale of 2014
- Learn More About Navigating Through New Solar Rules at a Free Solar Open House in Kailua
- Volta Industries Launches New Office Location in San Francisco
- Spartan Race Fitness clinic challenges keiki from Boys and Girls Club
- Hawaii National Bank Earns AHA Fit-Friendly Distinction
- Ala Moana Hotel's Annual Partnership with Hawaii Foodbank Fights Hunger with Free Food
- RevoluSun Hires Nicole Lemas as Oahu Project Developer