13th Annual Koko Head Complex Easter egg hunt | Events
Information provided by: the City and County of Honolulu
The Department of Parks and Recreation and the Koko Head Complex is sponsoring Easter Eggstravaganza, an Easter egg hunt and games event, at the Koko Head District Park, on Saturday, March 31, 2012. The park is located at 423 Kaumakani Street in Hawaii Kai.
The free event will feature an egg hunt for ages 12 and under, and a variety of games administered by community groups. Registration for the egg hunt, games, and activities begins at 9 a.m., followed by the egg hunt at 10 a.m. All participants receive goody bags.
Easter Eggstravaganza is sponsored by the Koko Head Complex, comprised of Aina Haina Community Park, Kamilo Iki Community Park, and Koko Head District Park. For more information, contact Arlene Ling, Park Director at Kamilo Iki Community Park at 395-5314 or Donna White, Koko Head Complex supervisor at 395-3407.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Prevent Child Abuse Hawaii Invites Community to Share a Bear at Windward Mall
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race
- Hawaiian Springs Water Expands into Albertsons Markets in California and the Southwest
- Alleged Kapahulu bank robber arrested
- Third Annual “BikeUHM” in tandem with UH Manoa Earth Day Festival
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Hosts Oldest-Ever Zipline Participant
- Manoa Library Celebrates Earth Day with Free Events in April