Hawaii Kai Towne Centre to host Hot Rod Car Show | Events
Information courtesy: Hawaii Pacific Entertainment
Car aficionados, start your engines, and cruise on down to Hawaii Kai Towne Center for the East End Hot Rod Car Show on Saturday, May 12 from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Admission is FREE.
The East End Hot Rod show is one of the biggest and most diverse car shows in the state. Get an eyeful of more than 200 beautiful dream machines on display in the EXECUTIVE PLAZA parking lot behind City Mill, including muscle cars, street rods, classics and antique models.
Also, stop by the hosting tent to purchase some ono food from Taco Del Mar, or enter to win a prize pack from various Hawaii Kai Towne Center merchants.
The East End Hot Rod Car Show is a fun event for the entire family, presented three times a year at the Hawaii Kai Towne Center. For more event information, please call Hawaii Pacific Entertainment at (808) 227-0988, Nicole@hawaiipacificentertainment.com, log on to www.hawaiikaitownecenter.com or visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/hawaiikaitownecenter.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race
- Ramen Man-Ichi Noodles First U.S. Standalone Store at Windward Mall Food Court
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Hosts Oldest-Ever Zipline Participant
- Manoa Library Celebrates Earth Day with Free Events in April
- "Experience Easter" Event at Manoa Valley Church on April 20
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for March 2014
- RevoluSun walks the talk of sustainability with the Earth Day challenge