Learn How to Get Your Family Affairs Organized at Aina Haina Library | Events
Attorney Scott Suzuki, J.D., M.P.H., will present “Get Your Family Legal Affairs Organized,” a free informational program at Aina Haina Public Library, on Saturday, July 28 at 10:30 a.m. in the Meeting Room.
Suzuki, volunteer community services attorney for the University of Hawaii at Manoa Elder Law Program, assists senior and disabled clients with a wide range of legal concerns including estate planning, guardianships, public benefits and elder abuse. In addition, Suzuki has worked as a gerontologist for more than a decade, including employment with the Scripps Gerontology Center, the Center on Aging of Southwestern Ohio, and the Hawaii Executive Office of Aging.
Suzuki will discuss topics such as advanced healthcare directives, power of attorney, trusts, living wills, Medicare, and Medicaid. The program will include a question-and-answer session. Participants should come prepared with their questions about legal matters.
This one-hour presentation is recommended for adults. Call the Library two weeks in advance if a sign language interpreter or other special accommodation is needed.
Aina Haina Public Library is located at 5246 Kalanianaole Highway. For more information, please call the Library at 377-2456.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HUGS Receives $24,000 from Forever Giving for Emergency Airfare Assistance to Seriously Ill Keiki
- Mariah Williams Captures Speech Title
- CENTRAL PACIFIC BANK’S ‘WALKS FOR YOU’ RAISES $100,454 TO BENEFIT FOUR LOCAL NONPROFITS
- McDonald's Restaurants of Hawaii Awards $25,000 in Scholarships to Ten Employee-Scholars
- Registration Open for John R. Wooden Basketball Camp, June 3 - 6