Police make arrest in fatal Kunia crash | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - A man wanted for allegedly causing a deadly crash in Kunia last year while driving drunk and speeding was arrested over the weekend.
According to the Honolulu Police Department, 22-year-old Pulu Sese was arguing with his girlfriend Saturday night when he punched out a window of a Kahala business.
Officers arrested him on investigation of second-degree criminal property damage and two counts of first-degree negligent homicide.
Police say Sese caused the crash in January 2011 that killed 42-year-old Jennifer Parsons and 12-year-old Samson Kautai.
Sese's bail is set at $50,000.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kailua Launches Brand New Brunch Event on July 21st
- Kailua residents of burglarized home go online to fight a rise in crime
- Keolu Drive in Kailua reopened after car crashes into hydrant
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
- LED KAAPANA and MIKE KAAWA OPEN 2013 Kailua Full Moon Concert Series
- Mayor to host celebration of McCully Pool re-opening
- See Award-winning Landscape Architectural Designer's Exhibit at Manoa Library through July 31
- HUGS Sib-Camp provides fun emotional outlet for the “forgotten ones”
- Pacific Allied Products earns world's highest quality management certification
- Units in newest Kakaako condo up for sale