BWS repairs 12-inch water main | News
Board of Water Supply crews repaired a broken water pipe in Hawaii Kai.
The 12-inch main on Keahole Street cut off water to the Tesoro Gas Station.
Two right lanes on the mauka-bound side of the street were closed, but were later reopened.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014