BWS repairs 12-inch water main | News
Board of Water Supply crews repaired a broken water pipe in Hawaii Kai.
The 12-inch main on Keahole Street cut off water to the Tesoro Gas Station.
Two right lanes on the mauka-bound side of the street were closed, but were later reopened.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for March 2014
- RevoluSun walks the talk of sustainability with the Earth Day challenge
- Maria Carvalho Wins Speech Competition
- "Strange Case of Origami Yoda" Selected 2014 Nene Award Winner
- Meet Author Emmy Laybourne at McCully-Moiliili Library on April 15