BWS repairs 12-inch water main | News
Board of Water Supply crews repaired a broken water pipe in Hawaii Kai.
The 12-inch main on Keahole Street cut off water to the Tesoro Gas Station.
Two right lanes on the mauka-bound side of the street were closed, but were later reopened.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HUGS Receives $24,000 from Forever Giving for Emergency Airfare Assistance to Seriously Ill Keiki
- Mariah Williams Captures Speech Title
- CENTRAL PACIFIC BANK’S ‘WALKS FOR YOU’ RAISES $100,454 TO BENEFIT FOUR LOCAL NONPROFITS
- McDonald's Restaurants of Hawaii Awards $25,000 in Scholarships to Ten Employee-Scholars
- Registration Open for John R. Wooden Basketball Camp, June 3 - 6