Crews repairing water main in Kalama Valley | News
KALAMA VALLEY (HawaiiNewsNow) - More than a dozen homes are without water Thursday following a water main break in Kalama Valley.
According to the Board of Water Supply (BWS), the eight-inch main break happened at about 8:30 p.m. Wednesday at the intersection of Mokuhano Street and Oilipuu Place.
Officials say 15 homes are currently without water.
Crews have contraflowed the road and hope to get water restored Thursday morning.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Republic of Korea Government Donates $45,000 of Korean eBooks to Hawaii's Public Libraries
- The Republic of Korean Government Donates $45,000 of Korean eBooks to HSPLS
- Mid Pacific Institute Sixth Graders Raising Funds to Help Typhoon Haiyan Victims
- Hawaiian Telcom Celebrates Total Entertainment Kiosk Grand Opening
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Raises $3,000 and Restores Land During its Annual “Zip for the Trees” Event