Crews repairing water main in Kalama Valley | News
KALAMA VALLEY (HawaiiNewsNow) - More than a dozen homes are without water Thursday following a water main break in Kalama Valley.
According to the Board of Water Supply (BWS), the eight-inch main break happened at about 8:30 p.m. Wednesday at the intersection of Mokuhano Street and Oilipuu Place.
Officials say 15 homes are currently without water.
Crews have contraflowed the road and hope to get water restored Thursday morning.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Micheal Crews Joins Graham Builders as Project Manager
- Harold K.L. Castle Foundation's Popular ‘I Love Hula In Kailua’ Series Continues On August 10
- Experience a Balloon Monsoon at Kailua Library on July 12
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Elderly woman killed in Kailua pedestrian accident
- Windward Mall Invites Local Non-Profits to Participate in 10th Annual Festival of Giving
- Windward Mall Welcomes Five New Retail and Dining Options
- Kamalapua O Koolau awarded $20K toward youth education in Windward school district
- Ka 'Ohana student newspaper excels in national competition
- Hawaii gas prices remain mostly stable