Crews repairing water main in Kalama Valley | News
KALAMA VALLEY (HawaiiNewsNow) - More than a dozen homes are without water Thursday following a water main break in Kalama Valley.
According to the Board of Water Supply (BWS), the eight-inch main break happened at about 8:30 p.m. Wednesday at the intersection of Mokuhano Street and Oilipuu Place.
Officials say 15 homes are currently without water.
Crews have contraflowed the road and hope to get water restored Thursday morning.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014
- Celebrate the tattoos you love and clear the ones you regret at InkOff.MD on National Tattoo Day