Crews repairing water main in Kalama Valley | News
KALAMA VALLEY (HawaiiNewsNow) - More than a dozen homes are without water Thursday following a water main break in Kalama Valley.
According to the Board of Water Supply (BWS), the eight-inch main break happened at about 8:30 p.m. Wednesday at the intersection of Mokuhano Street and Oilipuu Place.
Officials say 15 homes are currently without water.
Crews have contraflowed the road and hope to get water restored Thursday morning.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Prevent Child Abuse Hawaii Invites Community to Share a Bear at Windward Mall
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race