Power restored in Waianae, still out in Hawaii Kai | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Hawaiian Electric Company crews have restored power in the Waianae area.
Two hundred customers were affected by the outage, which was reported at about 2:30 a.m. Tuesday.
HECO says 35 customers in Hawaii Kai are currently without power.
Crews are working to restore power in that area.
The outages may be weather related.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Prevent Child Abuse Hawaii Invites Community to Share a Bear at Windward Mall
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Hosts Oldest-Ever Zipline Participant
- Manoa Library Celebrates Earth Day with Free Events in April
- "Experience Easter" Event at Manoa Valley Church on April 20
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for March 2014
- RevoluSun walks the talk of sustainability with the Earth Day challenge