Power restored in Waianae, still out in Hawaii Kai | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Hawaiian Electric Company crews have restored power in the Waianae area.
Two hundred customers were affected by the outage, which was reported at about 2:30 a.m. Tuesday.
HECO says 35 customers in Hawaii Kai are currently without power.
Crews are working to restore power in that area.
The outages may be weather related.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014
- Celebrate the tattoos you love and clear the ones you regret at InkOff.MD on National Tattoo Day