Power restored in Waianae, still out in Hawaii Kai | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Hawaiian Electric Company crews have restored power in the Waianae area.
Two hundred customers were affected by the outage, which was reported at about 2:30 a.m. Tuesday.
HECO says 35 customers in Hawaii Kai are currently without power.
Crews are working to restore power in that area.
The outages may be weather related.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The Republic of Korean Government Donates $45,000 of Korean eBooks to HSPLS
- Mid Pacific Institute Sixth Graders Raising Funds to Help Typhoon Haiyan Victims
- Hawaiian Telcom Celebrates Total Entertainment Kiosk Grand Opening
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Raises $3,000 and Restores Land During its Annual “Zip for the Trees” Event
- Republic of Korea Government Will Donate $45,000 of Korean eBooks to Hawaii's Public Libraries