Power restored in Waianae, still out in Hawaii Kai | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Hawaiian Electric Company crews have restored power in the Waianae area.
Two hundred customers were affected by the outage, which was reported at about 2:30 a.m. Tuesday.
HECO says 35 customers in Hawaii Kai are currently without power.
Crews are working to restore power in that area.
The outages may be weather related.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Harold K.L. Castle Foundation's Popular ‘I Love Hula In Kailua’ Series Continues On August 10
- Experience a Balloon Monsoon at Kailua Library on July 12
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Elderly woman killed in Kailua pedestrian accident
- Police: Homeless man tried to smother good samaritan in her sleep
- Windward Mall Welcomes Five New Retail and Dining Options
- Kamalapua O Koolau awarded $20K toward youth education in Windward school district
- Ka 'Ohana student newspaper excels in national competition
- Hawaii gas prices remain mostly stable
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free July Events and Screening of "Lego Movie"
- WAIKIKI AQUARIUM’S DISTINGUISHED LECTURE SERIES TO SHINE SPOTLIGHT ON THE CONTEMPORARY CHALLENGE OF
- CBP Raises More Than $44,000 for Aloha United Way's 2014 Pacesetter Campaign
- Hale Kipa receives a $100,000 grant from the Hau‘oli Mau Loa Foundation for "Paws for a Cause"
- Chris Deuchar Returns to Hale Kipa’s Board of Directors
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager