Power restored in Waianae, still out in Hawaii Kai | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Hawaiian Electric Company crews have restored power in the Waianae area.
Two hundred customers were affected by the outage, which was reported at about 2:30 a.m. Tuesday.
HECO says 35 customers in Hawaii Kai are currently without power.
Crews are working to restore power in that area.
The outages may be weather related.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Portion of California Ave. closed due to fallen tree
- Portions of Kailua Beach Park to close for sand replenishment
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Closes on Oahu's Highest Home Sale of 2014
- Learn More About Navigating Through New Solar Rules at a Free Solar Open House in Kailua
- Spartan Race Fitness clinic challenges keiki from Boys and Girls Club
- Hawaii National Bank Earns AHA Fit-Friendly Distinction
- Ala Moana Hotel's Annual Partnership with Hawaii Foodbank Fights Hunger with Free Food
- RevoluSun Hires Nicole Lemas as Oahu Project Developer
- Prudential Locations Welcomes Experienced Agents Arashiro and Hsia