Medical Examiner says 'golf cart accident' killed Japanese national | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow)- A golfer who died Wednesday after an accident on the Waialae Country Club has been identified.
The Honolulu Medical Examiner's Office says 74-year-old Yoshitada Kambayashi of Tokyo died from multiple traumatic injuries due to golf cart accident.
Police say Kambayashi was in a golf cart that fell into a ditch Wednesday.
Officials say bystanders performed CPR on the man until paramedics arrived.
Another man in the golf cart was taken to the hospital he suffered minor injuries.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Green Parking Council Presents Pioneer Award To Volta Industries
- Holiday shop at Leighton Lam Designs & help seriously ill keiki
- Arden Penton Named Director of Media and Operations of Volta Industries
- The Hawaii Vein and Skin Center Announces New Dermal Facial Treatment That Lasts Up To Two Years
- Republic of Korea Government Donates $45,000 of Korean eBooks to Hawaii's Public Libraries