Medical Examiner says 'golf cart accident' killed Japanese national | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow)- A golfer who died Wednesday after an accident on the Waialae Country Club has been identified.
The Honolulu Medical Examiner's Office says 74-year-old Yoshitada Kambayashi of Tokyo died from multiple traumatic injuries due to golf cart accident.
Police say Kambayashi was in a golf cart that fell into a ditch Wednesday.
Officials say bystanders performed CPR on the man until paramedics arrived.
Another man in the golf cart was taken to the hospital he suffered minor injuries.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kaneohe Library Offers Free April Storytimes and Screening of "Frozen"
- Kaiser Permanente Offers Hearing Health Seminar at Koolau Medical Office
- Windward Mall Springs Forward with April Events
- How Mark Towill raised $20M for a boat race
- Ramen Man-Ichi Noodles First U.S. Standalone Store at Windward Mall Food Court
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Hosts Oldest-Ever Zipline Participant
- Manoa Library Celebrates Earth Day with Free Events in April
- "Experience Easter" Event at Manoa Valley Church on April 20
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for March 2014
- RevoluSun walks the talk of sustainability with the Earth Day challenge