Medical Examiner says 'golf cart accident' killed Japanese national | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow)- A golfer who died Wednesday after an accident on the Waialae Country Club has been identified.
The Honolulu Medical Examiner's Office says 74-year-old Yoshitada Kambayashi of Tokyo died from multiple traumatic injuries due to golf cart accident.
Police say Kambayashi was in a golf cart that fell into a ditch Wednesday.
Officials say bystanders performed CPR on the man until paramedics arrived.
Another man in the golf cart was taken to the hospital he suffered minor injuries.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Micheal Crews Joins Graham Builders as Project Manager
- Harold K.L. Castle Foundation's Popular ‘I Love Hula In Kailua’ Series Continues On August 10
- Experience a Balloon Monsoon at Kailua Library on July 12
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Elderly woman killed in Kailua pedestrian accident
- Windward Mall Invites Local Non-Profits to Participate in 10th Annual Festival of Giving
- Windward Mall Welcomes Five New Retail and Dining Options
- Kamalapua O Koolau awarded $20K toward youth education in Windward school district
- Ka 'Ohana student newspaper excels in national competition
- Hawaii gas prices remain mostly stable