Medical Examiner says 'golf cart accident' killed Japanese national | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow)- A golfer who died Wednesday after an accident on the Waialae Country Club has been identified.
The Honolulu Medical Examiner's Office says 74-year-old Yoshitada Kambayashi of Tokyo died from multiple traumatic injuries due to golf cart accident.
Police say Kambayashi was in a golf cart that fell into a ditch Wednesday.
Officials say bystanders performed CPR on the man until paramedics arrived.
Another man in the golf cart was taken to the hospital he suffered minor injuries.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Portion of California Ave. closed due to fallen tree
- Portions of Kailua Beach Park to close for sand replenishment
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Closes on Oahu's Highest Home Sale of 2014
- Learn More About Navigating Through New Solar Rules at a Free Solar Open House in Kailua
- Volta Industries Launches New Office Location in San Francisco
- Spartan Race Fitness clinic challenges keiki from Boys and Girls Club
- Hawaii National Bank Earns AHA Fit-Friendly Distinction
- Ala Moana Hotel's Annual Partnership with Hawaii Foodbank Fights Hunger with Free Food
- RevoluSun Hires Nicole Lemas as Oahu Project Developer