Medical Examiner says 'golf cart accident' killed Japanese national | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow)- A golfer who died Wednesday after an accident on the Waialae Country Club has been identified.
The Honolulu Medical Examiner's Office says 74-year-old Yoshitada Kambayashi of Tokyo died from multiple traumatic injuries due to golf cart accident.
Police say Kambayashi was in a golf cart that fell into a ditch Wednesday.
Officials say bystanders performed CPR on the man until paramedics arrived.
Another man in the golf cart was taken to the hospital he suffered minor injuries.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014
- Celebrate the tattoos you love and clear the ones you regret at InkOff.MD on National Tattoo Day