Traffic Study on Waialae Avenue | News
Information courtesy: Department of Transportation Services
The Department of Transportation Services will be conducting a traffic study along Waialae Avenue from May 14 – 18.
As part of the study, left turns will be prohibited into Sacred Hearts Academy and at 5th Avenue in the Ewa-bound direction from 7 to 8 a.m.
Motorists are advised to use alternate routes.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014
- Celebrate the tattoos you love and clear the ones you regret at InkOff.MD on National Tattoo Day