Traffic Study on Waialae Avenue | News
Information courtesy: Department of Transportation Services
The Department of Transportation Services will be conducting a traffic study along Waialae Avenue from May 14 – 18.
As part of the study, left turns will be prohibited into Sacred Hearts Academy and at 5th Avenue in the Ewa-bound direction from 7 to 8 a.m.
Motorists are advised to use alternate routes.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Harold K.L. Castle Foundation's Popular ‘I Love Hula In Kailua’ Series Continues On August 10
- Experience a Balloon Monsoon at Kailua Library on July 12
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Elderly woman killed in Kailua pedestrian accident
- Police: Homeless man tried to smother good samaritan in her sleep
- Windward Mall Invites Local Non-Profits to Participate in 10th Annual Festival of Giving
- Windward Mall Welcomes Five New Retail and Dining Options
- Kamalapua O Koolau awarded $20K toward youth education in Windward school district
- Ka 'Ohana student newspaper excels in national competition
- Hawaii gas prices remain mostly stable