Traffic Study on Waialae Avenue | News
Information courtesy: Department of Transportation Services
The Department of Transportation Services will be conducting a traffic study along Waialae Avenue from May 14 – 18.
As part of the study, left turns will be prohibited into Sacred Hearts Academy and at 5th Avenue in the Ewa-bound direction from 7 to 8 a.m.
Motorists are advised to use alternate routes.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Portion of California Ave. closed due to fallen tree
- Portions of Kailua Beach Park to close for sand replenishment
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Closes on Oahu's Highest Home Sale of 2014
- Learn More About Navigating Through New Solar Rules at a Free Solar Open House in Kailua
- Spartan Race Fitness clinic challenges keiki from Boys and Girls Club
- Hawaii National Bank Earns AHA Fit-Friendly Distinction
- Ala Moana Hotel's Annual Partnership with Hawaii Foodbank Fights Hunger with Free Food
- RevoluSun Hires Nicole Lemas as Oahu Project Developer
- Prudential Locations Welcomes Experienced Agents Arashiro and Hsia